Information about cookies on the Bostad Direkt site:
This website contains so-called "cookies.*" According to the law on electronic communication (effective on July 25, 2003) everyone visiting a site using cookies must receive information the following information:
- the website contains cookies
- what the cookies are used for
- how the cookies can be avoided
On the Bostad Direkt site, cookies are used when the visitor answers a questionnaire form - for instance in the case of registration, and when signing in.
- Close the Bostad Direkt website
- choose not to answer questionnaire forms
- choose not to sign in
* A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a website's computer and stored on your computer's hard drive. On many websites cookies give the user access to certain functions. Using the information in the cookie, it's possible to track a specific user's surfing.